Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hello all! I just wanted to give you a brief glimpse into my favorite Fruit Stand in Mobile, Alabama: Jimmy Lowe's!
Jimmy Lowe's Fruit Stand has that warm southern feel that just can't be rivaled. They have the lowest fresh produce prices in town and much of it is grown by many of our local Alabama & Florida farmers -not to mention their homemade strawberry rhubarb jam and peach preserves. I can't think of a reason not to adore this place!
I love buying starter plants. It's such an easy way of growing vegtables on your own!
Turnips & Collards!

Local hoop cheese from the middle of nowhere Alabama

For more information on Jimmy 

Lowe's Fruit Stand be sure to "like"
them on facebook!

I love that they have bundles of fresh fruits on sale.
They are still perfectly delicious!

             and speaking of fruits...



I hope that you guys enjoyed the tour!
I would love to know where you enjoy grocery shopping the most. Please comment on this post and tell me where you like to shop!

Sham on, Y'all
B.


How could I resist?



2 comments:

  1. That place looks awesome!! We've only got the farmer's market here in Tuscaloosa and it's open one day a week at like 6am. I don't think they've even started it yet. Sad day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam! I was just wondering about Tuscaloosa the other day. It's too bad that they don't have more markets & fruit stands! Parts of Tuscaloosa seem pretty agriculturally rich. Thanks for commenting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete