It's a beautiful monday and that can only mean pizza (duh)
So here it is! Use fresh rosemary if at all possible- it truly makes all the difference! Pick some out of your garden or buy fresh rosemary from the grocery store in the produce section.
Stuff you need:
- 1 package of pizza dough mix (you may also make your own dough but I'm including this for the sake of less ingredients and simplicity)
- 11/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 small can of artichoke hearts
- a dash of fresh rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 450*F
- Thoroughly mix the package of pizza dough with 1/2 cup of warm water. Let the dough sit (covered) for 5 minutes
- After your dough has had it's 5 minutes nap it's time to disperse the dough onto a flat baking pan that has been thinly covered in olive oil. The pan can be any shape- get creative! ***Be sure to powder your hands with flour or some of the pizza mix before picking up the dough. Otherwise, it will be difficult to manage
- Now for the fun part! Decorate your pizza!!
Tchau por agora,